May 24, 2010

blog wunderlust : 24 May 2010

The blog wunderlust is a weekly round up summarizing the architectural highlights, news and web links, that don't otherwise fit the format of this blog. If you have any to share feel free to drop me an email

huffing & puffing won't blow this house down | walking makes trees grow, art grows on trees & transparent cells and flying trees | 2010 RIBA Award Winners | recycling & architecture | architecture to a techno beat | LEGO bombing | Barasoain Church a fine example of Eclectic Architecture | India's Vision for an Urban Future | best parking garages for 2010 | Architectural Anorexia

also check out the first screenshots of AutoCAD for Mac or as I like to call it "the first signs of the apocalypse"

My growth in teaching myself to think like an architect taught me soon not to copy the work of those greats, but to analyse their works

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...