September 25, 2012

New Work ::: Stedelijk Museum Addition


(c)John Lewis Marshall

The new 9,000m2 addition to the historic Stedelijk Museum, affectionately referred to as the Bath Tub presents 90,000 objects dating from the seventies of the nineteenth century to the present. Designed by Benthem Crouwel Architects and Arup, the historic Stedelijk Museum houses the permanent collection whilst the addition features permanent collections for industrial design, graphic design and applied art as well as offerings for temporary exhibitions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I find many useful things here about ultra modern property . It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on the website and Take advantages .Your article impressed me very heartily. From a last decade I was searching such type of web site. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same .thanks again guys…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...